TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

Man the timing for this video is unnervingly on point. Thanks for the enlightenment!

Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

Nice work man!

How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

This was one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while. Good work!

YOU ARE EVIL! YOU ARE EVIL!

pretty interesting game, I got to level 8. the best part for me though was the soundtrack and comments you wrote for each stage. Good work.

Carr77 responds:

Thank you :D Making the soundtrack was one of the most fun parts to make :3

Lizzie's Character Reel Lizzie's Character Reel

Gotta say that I was impressed, Now I'm not a voice actor myself (by any means) however, it's obvious that you've got talented. Now the weakest performance, was the clip from 00:33 - 00:39 in my opinion it sounded a bit too forced, maybe you intended it that way for what you were making though. It wasn't bad by any means, just under par when compared to the other voices, they sound amazing. Anyway that was my two cents, keep at it....

Repellent Repellent

I've been there before so I can relate quite a lot. I like this a lot because the Skunk wouldn't see any reason as to why someone wants to avoid her so much. Obviously it's because of the agonizing smell they're known for. However, she's just being a Skunk but she gets rejected for that very reason. Simply for being what she is. It can be symbolic for various things. Regardless in the end you get tired and just go fuck 'em then, If they treat me like a pest I might as well play the part and be damn good at it.

Oh it also looks really cool too, but that kinda goes without saying really. What's neat though is that it looks like it could be art for a video game. I could easily see this being a mascot for a 3D action platformer. Kinda reminiscent of those from the 90's early 2000's, you know? Like Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, especially conker and Ratchet & Clank. Not sure if that's what you had in mind when making it, but nevertheless I wish it got turned into an awesome game, with a swell story!

Chroma Black - Ibex Update Chroma Black - Ibex Update

Looking good!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you!

イマジン:Project NOHEN イマジン:Project NOHEN

Nice work, you're really good at faces. For improvement, I'd say try and aim for getting consistently clean lines. Like the girl in the middle is very good. The second girl while good, seems to have been drawn by chicken scratching (multiple lines built up on each other). There's nothing wrong with doing that if it's a deliberate style choice, but unless it is, it's generally considered a bad habit. Anyway, keep up the good work. It's looking cool!