All 49 art Reviews

Repellent Repellent

I've been there before so I can relate quite a lot. I like this a lot because the Skunk wouldn't see any reason as to why someone wants to avoid her so much. Obviously it's because of the agonizing smell they're known for. However, she's just being a Skunk but she gets rejected for that very reason. Simply for being what she is. It can be symbolic for various things. Regardless in the end you get tired and just go fuck 'em then, If they treat me like a pest I might as well play the part and be damn good at it.

Oh it also looks really cool too, but that kinda goes without saying really. What's neat though is that it looks like it could be art for a video game. I could easily see this being a mascot for a 3D action platformer. Kinda reminiscent of those from the 90's early 2000's, you know? Like Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, especially conker and Ratchet & Clank. Not sure if that's what you had in mind when making it, but nevertheless I wish it got turned into an awesome game, with a swell story!

Chroma Black - Ibex Update Chroma Black - Ibex Update

Looking good!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you!

Scarlett -SFW- Scarlett -SFW-

You're consistently great at faces. Perhaps that's what you draw the most. However, the anatomy is lacking and so are the proportions.

You're strong suit seems to definitely be drawing in a heavily stylized cartoony look. You also seem to have a firm understanding of color in general, and that's good. These things are especially important in animation. But make sure to study from life as well as it'll only improve all other aspects of drawing, if you're already doing so that's great keep it going, but if not you should start doing it. Tackling one portion of the body at a time will drastically improve anatomy.

Lastly gesture drawing will help a lot. I'm not saying your gestures are bad. Not at all. But gesture can always be improved and it does improve understanding and feel for getting proportion right. Anyway, this isn't meant to come across as something really negative despite what it may sound like. You have great potential, but you seem to be missing a certain foundation and I'd hate to see you not achieve that by exclusively sticking within a comfort zone, that's all.

イマジン:Project NOHEN イマジン:Project NOHEN

Nice work, you're really good at faces. For improvement, I'd say try and aim for getting consistently clean lines. Like the girl in the middle is very good. The second girl while good, seems to have been drawn by chicken scratching (multiple lines built up on each other). There's nothing wrong with doing that if it's a deliberate style choice, but unless it is, it's generally considered a bad habit. Anyway, keep up the good work. It's looking cool!

Space Bum Space Bum

I like this a lot. I don't know how to get that grainy effect, but I assume it takes some messing around with filters to get it like that. It's really cool and reminds me a lot of the artwork done for quite a few Zelda games. Anyways, great job!

Ava Ava

Looks like you got quite a unique style going on. I like it, keep it up!

Zojjara responds:

Thank you! :) I really appreciate it!

SkullGirls: Valentine 02 SkullGirls: Valentine 02

All hail the glorious booty!

sled-storm responds:

It gets better, just wait.

Merrrrrmaid Merrrrrmaid

Amazing work.

Burst Fire Burst Fire

Cool, looks like a character that could be in a fighting game or a platformer.

Ria - Character Bio Art Ria - Character Bio Art

Bruh! I don't know her, but I feel like she could have possibly been someone I went to school with at some point.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Glad she feels that real!