TD-Careless/free TD-Careless/free

Man the timing for this video is unnervingly on point. Thanks for the enlightenment!

Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

Nice work man!

How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

This was one of the funniest videos I've seen in a while. Good work!

Attack on Ogre Attack on Ogre

God yes! This needed to be made, anything Shrek is an instant hit in my book by default. This was seriously very well made though. Great stuff

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

The art was messy and the animation was simple and basic, but you know what? It did what it needed to do in order to tell the story/joke and it made me laugh... a lot. I can see that you have an adroitness for storytelling. Great work!

An Average Encounter (Pokemon) An Average Encounter (Pokemon)

This was good, I like it. Animation and art style came off as charming. The voice acting was the best thing about this for me, that and the dialogue. The joke has been done before, yet it still mad me laugh. So that in itself says something. The biggest problem was the lack of sound effects, it seemed eerie and slightly off. Other than that though it's solid!

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

It was very funny and had great character animation.

DragonBall Logic DragonBall Logic

Haha, I liked the voices they were funny. But the sound quality itself could be better. The animation was very limited, but in shonen anime in general is and due to this being a parody of Dragon ball Z you can get away with it. The actual drawings were nice and the faces were hilarious. At the end of the day it's the joke that's important when doing parodies, and I think it was a good point that was very true to Dragon Ball in general (letting your enemies power up) and a good execution of it. Well, It made me laugh anyway, meaning you pulled it off in my book. And I'm taking the fact that this is only your second animation, so here have a four star dragon ball!

Carbon-Dim responds:

Thanks a lot for the review!
I appreciate it!

Downhill Downhill

My favourite thing about this, were the sparks. Very cool and nicely animated. Well done!

It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it? It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it?

This was amazing, I loved it! I mean, even if the story didn't appeal to everyone I think that people should take into consideration the quality of animation and effort that went into this. Not only that but the length was 5min long. Great work man!